Wednesday 5 September 2012

EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL 2012 - PART 2

WOWEE....What a month! I have been non stop and have hardly had enough time to sleep never mind blog! Thought I would get this one out the way before I catch my flight to Spain for the "High Rockabilly Festival" later this afternoon!

I returned for the second part of my Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2012 run on the 14th Aug (you can read about the first part here: PART 1) and was performing every night bar three till the end of the Festival.

I can honestly say it was by far my favourite Fringe Festival to date (and I have performed in 8 of them...).
I really enjoyed working exclusively for one show for a change and having a base and a little family to work alongside for the whole run. Not to mention is was one of the most beautiful venues, with the best of stand up comedy and best burlesque on the Fringe! We had many full houses and received 5 star reviews including this one: BROADWAY BABY

I was performing alongside stunning burly girlie's including Gypsy Wood, Lou Lou D'Vil, Kitty Bang Bang and got to catch up with the some of my fave girls too Cherry Shakewell, Leyla Rose and Agent Lynch.

Huge thanks again to Gypsy and Asher  for having me back and I look forward to more adventures in the future!

Here is a little photo diary of my time at Comic Strip Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2012!

Gypsy, Lou Lou & Me - Backstage

Another Full House!
Live on Stage - Photos by Loraine Ross


Gypsy, Lou Lou & Me! - Backstage
Gypsy Live on Stage!
Live on Stage - Photos by Nick Grant

Girls of the Comic Strip - Gypsy, Leyla, Lou Lou, Cherry,
Clara and Me! 
Gypsy, Elle and Me! - Backstage

I also managed to squeeze in some culture into my daytimes and days off! And saw a total of 10 shows! Here is a little selection of some things I got up to in my free time!

Cockburn St (Where I worked many moons ago!)


Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair!
Greyfriars Kirkyard
Breakfast with my lovely hosts Ruth & Tim
The Flea Market


A much needed Massage! 








No comments:

Post a Comment