Wednesday 11 July 2012

EIGHT ACTS IN TWO NIGHTS!

 Last weekend was another super busy one for me as I was performing in Nottingham and London....8 Acts in 2 Nights!

On Friday I headed to Nottingham to perform at the new super glitzy "Queen of Clubs" for their weekly Friday "Burlesque" night! It was great fun by I was totally upstaged by the Glam Queens on the door!
Find out more about the club here: QUEEN OF CLUBS


Inside "Queen of Clubs"
 I was staying with my friend and fellow performer Scarlett Daggers' place and enjoyed a catch up and a bit of vintage shopping the next morning before I caught my train to London!

Having a rummage!
These Cat's were bought by Millie Dollar the very next day!
My little treasure!
 On Saturday I was performing in three shows that evening, the first two was my regular haunt and James Bond-tastic "Pussy Galore", for their early and late dinner shows. I was performing alongside the wonderful Cherry Shakewell, Gracie, Spencer Maybe and Matt Hennem! Find out more about the show here: PUSSY GALORE

The third saw my return to Torture Garden for their "Boat Party" on the HMS President! It had been 3 years since I last worked with the TG team in Croatia and it was lovely to be back and see them all!

I was performing alongside the Stunning Laurie Hagen and Scottie and the venue was awesome!
Find out more about the Torture Garden here: TORTURE GARDEN

HMS PRESIDENT - 1918
HMS PRESIDENT - 2012
All Aboard! - Cherry Shakwell, Vicky Butterfly & Me
I travelled home on Sunday afternoon and put my feet up for a well deserved cup of tea!



No comments:

Post a Comment