Tuesday 12 June 2012

SALUTE MILANO!

Last Friday I jetted to Italy to perform at a special Champagne event for Laurent-Perrier at Cru 14 in Savona! I was performing alongside the beautiful Janet Fishietto and the entertainment was provided by my good friends Voodoo Deluxe (www.voodoodeluxe.com) It was a lovely intimate little soiree with very lovely food and Champagne on offer! I had a fun time performing but accidental smashed a Champagne flute on stage during my first routine...Oops!

Janet & Me!
Local Press
Savona Harbour



I was staying with my friends Virgil and Sara in Milan on Saturday/Sunday and we enjoyed trawling the Vintage shops and eating good food! It was the perfect way to spend the weekend, thanks to them for a lovely time! Here is a little photo diary of my trip!



Virgil

Vintage Lamp Heaven!


AMAZING beef tenderloin!


Ice-cream Parlour

Ciao Milano!



No comments:

Post a Comment