Sunday 3 June 2012

JUBILATIONS!

This week was jam packed full of fun stuff! On Tuesday I was performing at a Jubilee event at a primary school in London ....doing my ring mistress stilt walkabout I must add! It was great fun and performing to 360 screaming children was definitely an experience! The best compliment I received was "You look like a witch!".

Then on Thursday I travelled to Nottingham to shoot with the awesome "Flashes & Lashes" www.flashesandlashes.com which was awesome fun as always! We shot some great creative stuff including a vintage pin up costume I bought recently and some awesome make up by Sali Miss Moo Make up!

On Friday I travelled to Birmingham and spent a perfect day shooting with my good pal and amazing photographer Lisa - Cherry Bomb Rock Photography - www.cherrybombrock.com. We shot some great new promo shot including a vintage burlesque costume I bought and I LOVED the hairdo Lisa created for me!

Here is a couple of sneak peeks from both shoots!

Shooting with Cherry Bomb Rock Photography - Hair by Lisa!
Some of Sali's AWESOME make up!
 Yesterday I attended Dave's stepsister Jaimie and her new husband Matt's lovely wedding! Here are a few shots from the happy day!








No comments:

Post a Comment