Sunday 24 June 2012

IT'S MARTINI TIME!

Yesterday I hopped on a train to Liverpool to perform at the wonderful "Martini Lounge" which is produced by the lovely Millie Dollar! It was a sell out show and the venue was the stunning Epstein Theatre!


The Epstein Theatre


I was performing alongside a cast of good pals which was a really nice perk to the job, after a very stressful week at home! The line up included Millie Dollar, Kitty Bang Bang, Coco Malone, Velma Von Bon Bon and Fred Bear! I was so glad I got to see the debut of Velma's newest act with her double act partner Fandango! So creative, beautifully thought through and funny!


Velma & Fandango

Backstage hi-jinks!
I enjoyed  a couple of drinks and a catch up after the show with the gang and then retired to my hotel so I could catch an early train to have some Sunday chillout time at home!

I would also like to say a big WELL DONE to my man for his bronze medal that he brought home from his Ju-Jutsu competition! 

And last but not least GET WELL SOON PAPA, who dislocated and broke his thumb yesterday...



No comments:

Post a Comment