Monday 18 June 2012

FOUR SHOWS IN TWO DAYS...

Last Friday I hopped a train to London for the start of a very busy weekend of shows! I had three shows on this night alone!! (That means performing x5 acts)....phew! The first show was the early dinner show "Pussy Galore" (Pussy Galoreat Volupte. I love performing at this glam James Bond themed show and was also performing in the late dinner show later that night, I shared the stage with the wonderful Cherry Shakewell, Gracie, Tom Balmont and Madame Galina!

In between the two dinner shows I dashed across town to the beautiful Cafe De Paris to perform at the uber chic "La Reve" (www.lareve.co.ukand made it just in the nick of time! Here is a live shot (below) taken on Friday by the awesome Jaeger Jensen www.jaegerjensen.com. While checking out his fab work I stumbled across a couple of fab shots from my performance at "Bete Noir" back in March which I have also included here!

Live at "La Reve" - Cafe De Paris - London
Live at "Bete Noir" - Madame JoJo's - London
Live at "Bete Noir" - Madame JoJo's - London
On Saturday I headed to Kings Cross Station to catch the train to Leeds. I managed to make a quick visit to platform 9 3/4 too! (for all you Potter fans!).


I was performing that evening at the amazing "Wetspot" (www.thewetspotleeds.co.uk) in Leeds. As I have said many times before this is one of my fave shows to perform at and Saturday was no exception!! What a line up including, Frisky & Mannish, The Great Aziz, Fifi Fatale, Kiki Kaboom, Bettina Spankenhaus, Vivid Angel and Ryvita Von Cheese!! It was great to see so many familiar faces and meet some new ones too! 


Frisky, Mannish and Me in the Labyrinth!
On Sunday I headed home in dire need of some sleep!Also Happy Fathers day to my Papa for yesterday, Love you!
Me, Dad and his AMAZING jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment