Tuesday 29 May 2012

JUBILEE WITH NANCY DEE!

A week ago I went to London to shoot with the fabulous fashion label Nancy Dee -  www.nancydee.co.uk
All of their garments are made in Britain and made from Eco-Friendly, sustainable fabric (which I can confirm are SO luxurious to the touch!) and I love their subtle vintage style.

Our shoot was "Jubilee" themed to coincide with the celebrations and we shot around many famous London landmarks on the day (which was a perfect excuse for me to see some for the very first time!).

Whats more Nancy Dee have a "Jubilee" Sale on now!! (for one week only!) so there is no excuse not to grab one of these little beauties!

I had a such a fun day shooting with Seraphina (Nancy Dee Designer) and Hannah Barton (Photographer), here is a little selection of the end results!














2 comments:

  1. love you in the phone box, cutie! and you look very pretty looking at the book stall. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that red bow hair wrap! The color just seems to pop out of the photographs.

    <3
    adornedinhollywoodlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete