Saturday 7 April 2012

20TH CENTURY FOXY - SPRING/SUMMER SHOOT

On Thursday I headed off to Leeds for the day to shoot some of the Spring/Summer 50's Collection for www.20thcenturyfoxy.com at www.madame-boudoir.com studios.

We were SO lucky with the weather as it was bright and sunny, yet only the day before it had been SNOWING!!

The new range has some really stunning designs and I look forward to seeing the images from the shoot! My personal faves was a bold summer floral print sarong dress and the swing jeans (both 20th Century Foxy designs!).

Here is a sneeky peek from the set!

In the lovely Madame Boudoir Studio!

My co-star on the shoot!
 In recent weeks there what also been quite a few lovely press articles come out with features on 20th Century Foxy. Here are a little selection:

STYLE Magazine

The Sunday World Magazine (Ireland)

The Yorkshire Post Magazine

The Yorkshire Post Magazine

Milkcow Magazine
 Talking of press, I finally got round to sorting out 10 years of my press clippings and here is what that looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment