Wednesday 29 February 2012

MUMMIES BIRTHDAY!

Last Thursday was my lovely Mama's birthday so I was delighted to be able to extend my work trip to Scotland so I could spend the with her! And boy did we fit allot in!!

First we visited the "Fascinating Mummies Exhibition" at the National Museum of Scotland and spent TWO HOURS walking around it!! Highly recommended! Then we went for lunch at Dean Gallery and nipped across the road to the Gallery of Modern art to see the "Sculpture Show". Then we enjoyed a swim, steam, sauna and massages! Finally I cooked us all fillet steaks for dinner. I think she enjoyed her day!




My Mummie!
 I flew home on Friday and it was a beautiful clear day to fly, as you can see here:


This past weekend was quite a quite one for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! On Saturday I shot with the lovely Catherine Day for my awesome sponsor www.vivienofholloway.com , I look forward to seeing the results!

Sunday was a truly lovely day spend with my man doing all my favourite things including going to the Carboot sale and eating pork belly roast dinner! Here are some of my carboot sale finds:




 The rest of this week has been spend tidying up and re-arranging my flat......and it is quite a job!! I still have a few days left of sorting I reckon!


 Finally here are a few nice shots from my show at "Carnival Devine" in Manchester a couple of weekends ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment