Thursday 5 January 2012

VINTAGE LIFE COVER GIRL!

I am delighted to be the cover girl for the fabulous "Vintage Life" Magazine Jan/Feb 2012 issue! This is the most fabulous magazine for anyone interested in Vintage and Vintage lifestyle! I haven't missed an issue yet so this is proud moment for me to grace the cover! It was also a thrill to find the magazine nestled in next to Vogue in the news stand!


There is also a four page spread featuring the amazing "20th Century Foxy" (www.20thcenturyfoxy.com) clothing as modelled by myself. I am so proud to be the "Face of Foxy" for their 1950's range. They are the one stop website for amazing repro vintage clothing and accessories and I invite you all now to check them out!




What a thrill to be in beside Vogue on the news stand!

2 comments: