Tuesday 1 November 2011

HALLOWEEN IN PARIS!

Yesterday I flew to Paris to perform at "Burlesque-O-Ween" my 7th and final Halloween show this year!! Phew! It was a bit of a stress the night before I flew though as I was informed my flight was cancelled due to the Air France strikes that are going on right now, but after only....5 phone calls I was put on a later flight that same afternoon!



When I arrived I made my way straight to the venue for the show, which was a super cute little studio theater near Belleville.

Poster Girl!
I was performing alongside Miss Anne Thropy, Lexi Sexx, Charly Vodoo, Murena Pink, Pomme D'Amour and Mademoiselle Loison and it was a really fun show and a perfect way to celebrate Halloween! We then partied into the wee small hours!

Anne, Pomme, Lexi & Me - Backstage
Lexi & Me - Backstage
Jesus & Mary at the Venue!
 This morning I went for brunch with my hostess the lovely Emilie before I headed off to the airport. I was staying at her lovely apartment in BellevilleThe legend is that Edith Piaf was born on a cold winter day of December 1915 on the pavement of 72 of rue Belleville in the heart of the working class immigrant neighborhood. I was staying just a few doors down! 

We had coffee at the super cool "Aux Folie's Bellville" cafe and food at "Le Royal Bellville".










At the airport I treated myself to a caramel and sea salt Macaron from "Laduree" while I waited! What a lovely Halloween! I had to overcome a "Trick" but once I was there it was all "Treats"! Till next year.....


My Macaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment