Thursday 20 October 2011

A PERFECT DAY WITH MY MAN & MARILYN

Today I had a lovely day out in Bath with my man! We visited the "Marilyn - Hollywood Icon" exhibition at The American Museum in Britain.

It was a stunning collection of twenty of her original film costumes and some personal items too seen for the first time in the UK. As a huge Marilyn fan and a trained costume designer this was a dream come true and really special for me. I could not recommend it highly enough for any Marilyn fan or fan of period costume.





We then headed to Broad Street Tattoo for Dave to get a new tattoo! It took 3 hours and looked painful! here is a wee lookie:


We finished the day off with AMAZING sausages from The Sausage Shop in Bath! Now I must get to bed as I fly to Milan in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment