Monday 3 October 2011

CASTINGS, WEDDINGS & SHOWS!

Last Thursday I caught the train up to Edinburgh for a weekend of castings, weddings and shows! As soon as I arrived in Edinburgh I headed straight to a casting for a Scottish shoe designer's summer 2012 collection. Unfortunately my feet proved not to be model material! Damn my dancers feet!

On Friday I attended my cousin's wedding at the beautiful Water Lily venue in West Lothian. It was a perfect sunny day and a really lovely wedding! Congratulations Steven & Mary!

Water Lily
Papa, Mama & Me!
Wedding Cake!
On Saturday I spent the day at "Judy's Vintage Fair" in Edinburgh with my Mama. We picked up a few bargains and enjoyed some lovely fresh food!


Saturday night I was performing at the wonderful club night "Vegas" 14th Birthday Party! I have performed at Vegas for many years and always LOVE performing there! There where many familiar faces and it was great to catch up with everyone!


I spent Sunday travelling home (with some company this time!! My very good friend Tim!)  and having a relaxed night in with Dave! Below is a article in Edinburgh/Glasgow lifestyle magazine The Skinny exploring the Cabaret revival and I am delighted to get a mention and photo included!

No comments:

Post a Comment