Sunday 14 August 2011

BULLDOG BASH

Yesterday I went to the 25th Anniversary Bulldog Bash! My good friends The Damned were headlining and Dave was teching the show so I tagged along for the day! We also met up with our friends Sarah, James and Sarah's dad too!

It was my first time at the festival and I really enjoyed it! (For those who are not in the know it is a motorbike and music festival run by The Hells Angels) They had an awesome drag strip with great pro demonstrations and also a drag race open to anyone who had brought their bike along. James had a couple of go's and it was fun to cheer for him!





James in the drag strip line up!


There was also a great custom bike show that I enjoyed having a nose around! Here are some of my highlights!





Mini Bikes!




A good way to go!

Sarah & Me
James a drag strip winner!
To finish the night of The Damned played a storming set and I enjoyed a couple drinks and a catch up with the gang backstage! A Rockin' day all round! Thanks to The Damned for my invite!

The Damned
Pinch bangin the drums
Dave hard at work!
Me, Mayumi, Stu & Heather backstage

No comments:

Post a Comment