Monday 25 July 2011

PUSSY GALORE!

Last Friday & Saturday I was back in London Town performing at "Pussy Galore" at Volupte! There was an early & late show on both Friday and Saturday so it was a pretty full on weekend of performances!

Volupte is a custom designed cabaret club and have shows on every night of the week! I remember going for drinks in Volupte when it first opened but years later this was my first time actually performing in it!

Volupte

 The show's theme was all things James Bond (in case you didn't get that!) and on Friday night the line up was Agent Lynch, Mat Ricardo, Paul Roberts, Gracie & myself. It was great to catch up with Agent Lynch and reminisce about our Bollywood adventure in India back in 2008!

Agent Lynch & Me!
Paul Roberts, Me & Mat Ricardo - Backstage
Paul, Gracie, Mat & Me - Backstage
 On Saturday I had the day free so wandered around Brick Lane looking for treasure in the vintage shops and having brunch in my fave Diner (All Star Lanes).
Brick Lane


Brunch at All Star Lanes
 On Saturday "Pussy Galore's" golden girl and creator Cherry Shakewell returned from her exotic gig in Milan and the line up was Cherry, Tom Balmont, Gracie, Will Davis and myself!
Cherry, Me, Tom, Gracie & Will - Backstage
Volupte have a "wall of fame" leading down to the dressing room adorned with all the performers they have had grace their stage! I was pleased to add my name!

The wall of fame!
Me adding my name to the wall of fame!
 We celebrated a fab show by having a rolling around in Tom's hard earned money!! Phew! What a weekend!
MONEY SHOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment