Sunday 1 May 2011

A RIGHT ROYAL WEEKEND!

On Friday I watched the Royal Wedding service and then scooted off to beautiful Bath for the Ministry Of Burlesque's "High Tease" show that evening at the lovely Komedia. It was in keeping with the wedding theme and was great fun! I love doing this show as the location and venue are perfect and I always get to hang out with old pals!
Persia Porzia, Me, James, Kitte Klaw, Dusty Limits, Blanche DuBois,
Alexandra Hofgartner & Red Sarah - Backstage
The next day I had the had the traditional "River Cottage Cafe" breakfast with the cast before they all headed off. I had a few hours to kill before my train to London, so I wandered around Bath and enjoyed ice cream in the sun! Bath is one of my favorite city's in the UK and I always love spending time there!
Bath Abby & Roman Baths








I then caught the train to London to perform at "Wam Bam" at the famous Cafe De Paris venue! I love performing at this show as it is so professionally ran and always has great acts on the bill, it is also a huge honor to perform in such a beautiful and historically rich venue! I arrived with a good couple hours before showtime, so had a wander around the West End and took in the sights that I am usually too busy to see!




"Eros"
"Horses of Helios"
Two of the "Three Graces"
"Windmill Theater"

SOOKIE!

Me & Bunny Galore
The show was fab as always! Afterwards I dashed off to catch the night bus home, returning in the middle of the night. I have enjoyed a relaxing day off today with my man and looking forward to another one tomorrow!




















No comments:

Post a Comment