Sunday 13 March 2011

Photoshoots and future plans!

Over the last few weeks I have been involved in some super fun and creative photo shoots that I thought I might share!

Just last Friday (11th March) I had a lovely day shooting in Nottingham with the fab Miss Rain Photography (www.missrain.co.uk), Miss Moo Make Up (www.msmoomakeup.com) & Hair by Ben Adams. The main aim of the shoot was a creative high fashion style collaboration between the four of us.

I look forward to seeing the final edits but in the mean time, here is a sneeky behind the scenes shot of the amazing hair that Ben created:


The week before I had a fun afternoon recreating WWII bomber Pin Up "Nose Art" with Rich Parkes (http://www.wix.com/rhparkesphotography/portfolio). 

Here is a preview of the sort of thing we were up to!


The Real Deal!


And finally today I have been working on my new business plan (which will be revealed soon!). It seems to be a very slow process and can feel like a real uphill struggle. I spent most of the day reading about business start up funding and support, there is so much info it is enough to make your head spin! So..... I just baked some Choc Chip cookies to take my mind off things. 

They taste better than they look!





1 comment:

  1. Auntie Carrie approves of the cookies!

    Business venture sounds exciting, good luck with it whatever it is! xx

    ReplyDelete