Thursday 17 March 2011

A MONTH TO GO!

It's less than a month to got till "The Missy Malone & Friends Burlesque Revue" 16th April show at it's new bigger, stunning home - The Playhouse Theater in Cheltenham!

I am delighted to say both shows are well over half sold and heading towards ANOTHER sell out! So if you are planning on coming along please get your tickets soon to avoid disappointment!


Leyla Rose & I are also holding our full Burlesque Workshop in Cheltenham on the 14th and 15th of April. The 15th has already sold out and the 14th only has 3 places left on it! If anyone wants more info about the workshops or wants to book a place please vist: WORKSHOP INFO!

Today I packed my suitcase for my trip to Paris (Tomorrow-Sun) & Zurich (Mon-Tues) it's always a struggle to get all the costumes, workshop props and actual clothes to wear in there under 20KG! 

I am doing a Fandance Workshop in Paris on Saturday and performing in Paris at "La Glitter Fever" on Sunday. I will then catch a train to Zurich to perform at the "Oh La La - Secret Follies Show" on Monday! I so looking forward to exploring Paris a bit more and seeing Zurich for the first time (outside of the airport)!

1 comment: